The WomenintheCity, GlassSeller and GwenllianRhys Twitter accounts and Women in the City LinkedIn Group have been set up to inform followers of related news, events, online facilities and other matters that may be of interest.
From time to time we may share items or talk about products or services we think are interesting. This does not mean we are agreeing or supporting a point of view or endorsing a product or service. And we cannot guarantee the accuracy of content not posted by us.
If you can’t access the social network at all, it is up to the individual social network to fix this and it isn’t something that we can resolve.
If you follow us, you can expect tweets covering some or all of the following:
- Updates on the activities of Gwen Rhys and organisations with which she is associated (eg Women in the City, Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers)
- Announcements about the Women in the City Awards Programme, Sponsors, Brand Partners, Supporters, Winners and their respective organisations
- Requests for information and assistance
- Occasional advice about business issues in particular relating to women
- News about our online facilities
- Comment on media stories relating to Women in the City and issues relating to women in business
- Information from Women in the City’s sponsors, supporters, brand partners and others we are working with
- Re-tweets from organisations that Gwen Rhys is following
If you follow us on Twitter we will not automatically follow you back.
We’re happy for you to share and comment on content that we post to our official social media profiles, provided that you do not alter it and that you cite us as the source. Please be aware that the design of these profiles and content that we post on them is the copyright of Networking Culture Limited and our rights are reserved. All trade marks, company names, logos and designs used on our official social media profiles are the intellectual property of Networking Culture Limited.
Being followed by us does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We are unable to monitor Twitter round the clock. However we will endeavor to answer all sensible tweeted questions. Please be aware that due to privacy it may not be possible to answer all tweet questions.
Women in the City LinkedIn Group
We want to make sure our online communities are open, respectful and valuable spaces where everyone’s voice can be heard. To help us do this, we ask that when you sign up to become a member of our LinkedIn Group you follow the guidelines set down by LinkedIn and by the Rules of our Group:
• We love links because they allow members to preview the article. But please include a question or teaser in the headline (something different than the article title), along with some context for why you’re sharing it in the details. Posts that follow this framework will be given priority over submissions that are just links.
• Keep your comments civil and don’t engage in person attacks.
• Respect other people’s experiences, even if they’re different from your own. Some advice may not align with your interests or beliefs, but there may be other people who benefit from hearing it.
• Make sure your comments are relevant to the discussion. Off-topic comments may be deleted, or you may be asked to start a new discussion about the topic.