In 1995, I set up a network for female entrepreneurs and within a year EW-Network had 200 members, a website and took online payments. People began to say that I was a “great networker” and asked me “how do you do it?” To be honest, I wasn’t really sure … but I spent time discovering the answer and am a leading expert on building, nurturing and leveraging social capital.
In 1996, I set up Networking Culture Limited to share my knowledge and experience.
My services include:
- inspiring and motivating keynote presentations
- delivering seminars and workshops
- coaching and mentoring people on how to best build their social capital for business and personal success
- facilitating events to ensure they have what others describe as “that special atmosphere” (ie purpose and energy)
- acting as a skilled
- conference chair
- meeting facilitator
Networking Culture’s team provides a range of services that include:
- consulting on setting up
- in-house and external networks
- award programmes
- event and award programme management
Networking Culture Limited is also responsible for the development of the Women in the City and the Never Been Busier brands.
I have worked with a wide range of global organisations such as Intel, ICI, Shell, M&S; high street and investment banks, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Lloyds TSB, Barclays Capital; nation-wide charities such as British Heart Foundation; universities including the London Business School, Cranfield and Oxford Brookes; professional practices including BDO, Withers; Hamilton LLP, Alliance Bernstein; trade and professional associations and organisations such as The King’s Fund.